Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wish list

Need to start selling organs and blood to pay for this sport...

Winter riding/off season touring:
Adventure pants/Jacket
Waterproof gloves
Balaclava

In general:
Custom seat that doesn't suck. Airhawk was OK, but I don't like how it shifts around. Might have to bite the bullet on this and pay lots of money for a custom.
New sport gloves or repair my Yoshis
Baffle for my Yoshimura RS-5. Haven't been blacked flagged for it, but its pretty loud for the street.
New left fairing and front fender for my CBR
Tank bag.The kind that mounts to a quick release on my gas cap. Strap tank bags are teh suck.

Don't need, but would like:
New helmet
New two piece leather suit
Trailer hitch, trailer. Problem is I need a bigger garage for that one. Hard to justify spending $900 on hitch/trailer for something I'd use only a handful of times a year. It would make getting to the track quite a bit easier. Might be able to make a few dollars by renting it or transporting bikes around the area. "Crotch Rocketeer Motorcycle Transport" has a nice ring to it.

Really don't need but want anyways:
A 250/300 sportbike for "practicing technique" and off season derping around. I'd feel less bad about low siding a Ninja 250 I paid $2500 for than my CBR600RR. Don't have room for a second bike right now anyways. Wait another season or two, cheap 250s will always be available during the winter.
A VFR750/800 for sport touring around. Although I'd probably be disappointed in the twisty performance of it on HWY 20, it'd be a lot more comfortable getting there, might even persuade my GF to ride with me on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment