Friday, November 22, 2013

Cortech 2.0 Saddle bags

I could pretty much copy and paste my review of the Cortech tail bag for these. The bags rest on the back of your bike and attach to anything via some straps with fastex buckles. The tailbag bucks into the saddle bags via four buckles. The over the bike straps come with two no-scratch covers that may or may not help.
Features I'd like to point out:
-Expandable via some zippers
-Comes with rain covers that are effective and stay on at 90mph.
-Retroreflective piping
-Easy to take off and take into the motel with you
-Maintain shape at speed

Cons:
-Generic mounting solution isn't really firm. Requires cargo loops on the rear fender that I don't have
-I kick it every time I mount the bike. Supersports and luggage don't get along.

Rating: 4/5. Its overall a good system. Great build quality, looks good, holds a ton.



No comments:

Post a Comment