Tuesday, June 23, 2015

ORP Crash

It finally happened. I had a real crash resulting in an injury. I was following an instructors line going hot, set up for an off camber left corner and washed out the front. Probably panic braked. Went down hard on my right shoulder then slid on my front. I was able to walk away but I couldn't move my right arm without horrible pain.
The medics checked me out and released me to a friend that drove me to the Dalles ER. One of the ladies working check in had just bought a sweet new R6. They x-rayed me and told me and sent in the doctor.
The doctor and I talked bikes for a few minutes before he told me how bad the break was and said I'd have to see an orthopedic surgeon.
Jackal and his kid drove me and my stuff back to Albany. Good moto friends are priceless.
Now I wait to see the surgeon and get cut into.
Oh yeah, and the bike is fixable.














Excuse the brevity but I don't type quickly with just my left hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment