Saturday, May 17, 2014

Last minute pre-season prep

My credit card is getting a workout. :) :(
The last few items I needed for my bike before summer were fork oil/seals (I didn't know the condition of mine, better to do it now than chance it), new brake pads, and a new chain.
Superstore was running a clearance on Avon Ultrasport tires from 2012, so I picked up a set of those for $130 also.
Thursday I spent the afternoon riding then dropped off the CBR at Independent Motorcycle Repair in Philomath to get all the work done. I should have it back next week, then I can have Dave Moss set the suspension for me first week of June in Southern Oregon at the suspension clinic we (Two Wheel Podcast) organized.
The last two items I suppose are to change to summer tires (the D616 isn't a track tire, I'll wear them until after my S. OR trip), and get a trailer. Today I ordered a Kendon trailer. Expensive, but I figure it'll last a helluva lot longer than the Northern Tool trailer, I can actually get in contact with the seller unlike the USA Trailer Store/Trailer in a Bag people, and takes up less space than a cargo trailer.
I wonder if I can claim the trailer as a business expense?
Pictured: Avon 3d Ultra Sports, and Michelin Pilot Pure/Power
Pictured: Flyer I made up for the suspension clinic:

No comments:

Post a Comment