Sunday, March 16, 2014

Busy busy busy

In the last month I've moved and been very busy. My GF found a nice place in the suburbs and we moved there. It was a pain in the ass, but now I can host MotoGP parties and have a bigger garage.
Pictured: all the important things moved

As the weather has been improving I've been trying to get out and re-learn how to ride. I think I've got the hang of the D616 tires, I just need to play with the pressures. If they're designed for a heavier adventure bike maybe using regular sportbike pressures is the wrong thing to do, I'll have to try a range and see.

Unfortunately the roads near the agriculture areas are a complete mess due to spring. I re-installed my chain guard (removed by PO) today because I was tired of cleaning up chain fling. The "Black Label" chain grease is really greasy and flings all over the place, much more flingy than the chain wax I had been using.

No comments:

Post a Comment